My top FIVE secret items



HAPPY APRIL! How are we already into the 4th month of 2019?  I feel like every year continues to go by even faster. I wanted to stop and share a few of my must have items that I have been using for years and I simply can not live without them anymore!!
In conversation I have found time and time again these are the items I get the funny look and then "tell more more" comes shortly after. You may already know about some of these items, but if you don't this will make your life easier!


#1) My EGG COOKER-  All of my egg lovers raise your hand because this one is for YOU!
Target has it on sale right now for $14.99. I did not get mine at that great of a price so RUN. This magical gadget is a serious life saver. SO EASY to use. We keep hard boiled eggs in the fridge so this is our go-to. This Egg Cooker does it ALL involving eggs, it will even make omelets!






#2 )My FACE WASH - By far one of my favorite face washes I have EVER used. This wash is not the cheapest, but worth every penny!  Cleanses and lightly tingles while giving your skin a look unlike before. 

 
Face Soap And Clarity 3-in-1 Daily Vitamin C Facial Wash smoothes and purifies for super clean, fresh and bright skin.




#3) My CROCKPOT LINERS- OH my heavens... if you are not using these bless your soul. The scrubbing and soaking of a crock pot will NEVER happen again for you! These are super inexpensive and SO worth keeping in stock at home. 


#4 MY DIY Sugar Scrub-  This is the easiest and best sugar scrub you will ever try. 

I keep it in every bathroom in the house and our guest always love it! 




#5 Light Remotes-  Yes... you read that right!  This is probably my #1 that others have never heard of... BEST INVENTION EVER! You hook all your lamps up to this remote and when you go to leave instead of walking around and turning on or off every lamp... you go CLICK.. CLICK.. CLICK... 




I hope you can take at least 1 of my 5 secrets and help make your life easier and more productive! 

To learn more follow my blog or subscribe below! Would love to hear from you 💛



-Ruffles with a Purpose



Comments

Popular Posts