How to be more organized DAILY

5 simple TIPS
to become ORGANIZED

1 - WRITE IT DOWN
If  your anything like me you would forget your head if it wasn't attached. Write that stuff down or you will never commit or remember the task. If you develop the habits of writing things down you will become more organized daily and more opt to remember! 

2- USE A CALENDAR
You can go to target every year and buy a cute planner anywhere from $9.99-$49.99. You will use it for about  a month and then stop or you can try Google Calendar! Every year I struggled to find a cute planner that would keep me on track. I quickly realized the planner being cute or $40 bucks did NOT help. Its actually writing it down and using the calendar daily. I switched to google calendar which here is the best part... ITS FREE! Its has been the BEST switch ever. If you would like me to share my tips on how I use google calendar to the fullest let me know! 

3- LOOK AT IT DAILY
Don't just write it down and NEVER look at it again... Wake up daily  to review the calendar and take a glance at night to know what tomorrows schedule looks like. I was the worlds worst at following step 1 and 2 and then halfway through the week taking a glance at it and immediately saying OOPS.. because I forgot something. 

4- SET A DEADLINE
The key to being more organized is setting the goals and then having a deadline to crush them in! Deadlines push you harder and you focus on getting more. Even if its a simple goal like do the dishes by Friday at 5pm... Having them done before Friday is a deadline. It will keep you on track and most importantly organized. 

5- ONE THING AT A TIME
I am the worlds worst at this, I will admit it! Take one step at a time and start by  setting small goals which will lead to bigger goals and you still slowly start see you crushing them ALL! 

Don't bite off more than you can chew!


Pic of My Google Calendar!  Use whatever works for YOU! 

Comments

Popular Posts